Medicare Support and Housing is recruiting for a range healthcare jobs that can provide rewarding opportunities for people who want to work in health & social care. We have a range of flexible and rewarding opportunities for people who want to work in health & social care and be part of a dynamic team
All staff employed by Medicare Support and Housing undergo a robust recruitment process by the Registered Manager and the office/recruitment administrator. It is our policy that all staff must satisfy the following prior to taking employment with the company.
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Must be over 18.
- Complete application form, equal opportunity monitoring form as well as the Health Questionnaire.
- Attend both written and oral interview session to test both written, numeracy and communication skills.
- Must undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service. Every staff member is required to register for the Online DBS update.
- Provide two verifiable references (one mainly from current employer or college of study) and a character reference preferably from a professional body.
Before they are allowed to start work fully, all staff member undergo a thorough four days in-house induction (using a face to face blended with scenarios and use of electronic learning devices) training and further 6 days combined clinical training / shadowing with the client’s current care team, either at the client’s home or in hospital prior their discharge.